Call for Abstract
19th World Congress on Nutrition and Food Chemistry, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the Novel trends of nutrition & food”
Nutrition Food Chemistry 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutrition Food Chemistry 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Food Chemistry is a study of the chemical processes and interactions of all biological and non-biological components of food and deals with the advancement in food chemistry and biochemistry or analytical methods / approach used. The training also includes how, under certain food processing techniques products change and ways to either enhance or prevent them from happening. The principles of food chemistry are often derived from rheology, transport theory, physical and chemical thermodynamics, chemical bonds and interacting forces, quantum mechanics and kinetics of reaction, biopolymer science colloidal interactions, nucleation, glass transitions and freezing / disordering
Food chemistry concepts are often extracted from rheology, transport phenomena theories, physical and chemical thermodynamics, chemical bonds and interaction forces, quantum mechanics and kinetics of reaction, biopolymer science, colloidal interactions, nucleation, glass transitions and freezing / disordered or non-cristalline solids, and therefore have Food Physical Chemistry as a foundation region.
- Track 1-1Food physical chemistry
- Track 1-2Chemical Engineering
- Track 1-3Chemical Engineering
- Track 1-4The Ecology of Food Biochemistry
- Track 1-5Systems-Based Biochemical Processes in Food
- Track 1-6Protein Science
- Track 1-7The Chemistry of Beverages
Food and Nutrition is the organization that we get energy for our bodies. We must to extra nutrients in our bodies with an advanced source on a daily basis. Water is a significant element of nutrition. Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats are also essential. Preserving important Vitamins and Minerals are similarly significant to preservative good healthiness. For prenatal women and grownups over 50, Vitamins for instance Vitamin D and minerals such as iron and calcium are important to thoughtful after indicating foods to eat, as well as probable dietary supplements.
- Track 2-1Food Products
- Track 2-2Food Lipids & Food Proteins
- Track 2-3Dietary Management
- Track 2-4Food and Cosmetic toxicology
- Track 2-5Nutrients
- Track 2-6Food additives
- Track 2-7Food testing
- Track 2-8Food and Cosmetic toxicology
- Track 2-9Nutrition properties of probiotics
Nutritional science is the investigation of how an organism is nourished, and incorporates the study of how nourishment affects personal health, population health, and planetary health. Nutritional science covers a wide spectrum of disciplines. As a result, nutritional scientists can specialize in particular aspects of nutrition such as biology, physiology, immunology, biochemistry, education, psychology, sustainability, and sociology. In 1946, the World Health Organization (WHO) defined health as “a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” The foods we eat contain nutrients. Nutrients are substances required by the body to perform its basic functions. Nutrients must be obtained from diet, since the human body does not synthesize them. Nutrients are used to produce energy, detect and respond to environmental surroundings, move, excrete wastes, respire There are six classes of nutrients required for the body to function and maintain overall health. These are carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, water, vitamins and minerals. Foods also contain non nutrients that may be harmful (such as cholesterol, dyes, and preservatives) or beneficial (such as antioxidants).
- Track 3-1Minerals: Their Functions and Sources
- Track 3-2Health policies & implementation
- Track 3-3Nutrient Bioavailability
- Track 3-4Role of Food and Nutrition in Health
- Track 3-5Food Science of Animal Resources
Industrial biotechnology is one of the most hopeful new approaches to pollution prevention, resource conservation, and cost reduction. Recently many advances in food industry characterize great role of food biotechnology. GM plants and animals are accustomed enhance taste, shell life, nutrition and quality of food. On the other needle GM yeast and Bacteria are used to produce enzymes for the sake of food industry. These GM foods are formed by using biotechnological techniques specifically genetic engineering. These techniques can be used to remove hunger from poor people of third world specially Africa. Besides positive aspects, there are some concerns.
- Track 4-1Applications of biotechnology in Food Industry
- Track 4-2Advances in Biotechnology for Food Industry
Food science draws from many corrections such as and biology, chemical engineering, and biochemistry in an attempt to better understand food processes and eventually improve food products for the overall public. As the factors of the field, food scientists study the physical, microbiological, and chemical makeup of food. By applying their findings, they are responsible for developing the safe, nutritious foods and inventive packaging that line supermarket shelves everywhere. The food you devour on a daily basis is the result of extensive food research, a systematic investigation into a variety of foods’ properties and compositions. After the early stages of research and development comes the mass production of food products using principles of food technology. All of these consistent fields donate to the food industry – the largest manufacturing industry in the United States.
- Track 5-1Food Lipids & Food Proteins
- Track 5-2Advanced Analytical Techniques in Agriculture
- Track 5-3Food Grading
- Track 5-4Fermentation Technology
- Track 5-5Food Fortification
- Track 5-6Food Ingredient Technology
- Track 5-7Food Ingredient Technology
Food security is the condition in which all people have physical, social and economic access to proper safe and nutritious food that meets their dietary needs and food preferences for a healthy and active life at all times. A changing climate, growing global population, rising food prices, and environmental stressors will have significant yet highly uncertain impacts on food security over the coming decades. The application of this concept to family level is food security of households, with individuals in households as the focus of concern.
- Track 6-1Food security: another dimension
- Track 6-2Food Safety and Public Health
- Track 6-3Food Traceability
- Track 6-4Liberalization and Transitory Food Insecurity
- Track 6-5Global Food Security
- Track 6-6Global Trade Liberalization: Impacts on Food Security
There are multiple academic and extension programs in the Food Systems and Bioengineering Division. Biotechnology provides an efficient solution for food crises. The Division has four academic programs: management of agricultural systems, biological engineering, food science, management of hotels and restaurants. The lack of knowledge and awareness of the current situation, problems and scientific progress of the latest technologies and their potential for application contributes significantly to the low development and implementation of new approaches to food bioengineering. It improves health and quality of life through the advancement of disease diagnostic medical technologies and It improves health and quality of life by advancing medical technologies for diagnosis and prevention of diseases; and by improving the healthy, effective and environmentally friendly use and delivery of agricultural products as high-quality food and non-food products to consumers.
- Track 7-1Biopolymers in Food Design
- Track 7-2Genetically Engineered Foods
- Track 7-3Food Processing for increased Quality and Consumption
- Track 7-4Multi-disciplinary Nature of the Food System
- Track 7-5Conventional and Alternative Food Systems
Therefore, Food Science combines food microbiology, chemistry, physics, engineering and nutrition, applying information thus acquired to the event of food products and processes, preserving and storing food, and thus ensuring food safety and quality. It is a basic process of how heat water, acid and base change our foods and toxicology of cosmetics
- Track 8-1Food Chemistry
- Track 8-2Food safety Risk assessment and management
- Track 8-3Food quality control and safety measures Consumer labelling
- Track 8-4Guidelines for food safety Standards & regulations
- Track 8-5Food Nanotechnology
- Track 8-6Food Nanotechnology
- Track 8-7Food Management
Maternal Nutrition focuses on studies have shown that pre-originating young ladies's nutritional condition (particularly body weight) has an impact on fetal development. In any case, across the physiological state, nutrient intake by the mother is assumed to have no effect throughout the first and second trimesters, but maternal nutrient intake within the last trimester is widely accepted as having some effect on fetal development, and thus maternal food plays a vital role throughout enhancing and developing the fetus.
- Track 9-1Breastfeeding for optimum health
- Track 9-2Formula feeding
Nutrition is the process of providing the raw materials to the body which it wants to work and develop. There are three macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids) that are essential for humans to act as the primary fuel for physiological processes. This discusses the awareness of nutrients and other components of food with emphasis on their role and effect on mammalian physiology, health and behaviour. The main goal of nutritional biochemistry research is the scientific beginning of optimum dietary diets throughout the life cycle for each nutrient and food ingredient
- Track 10-1Clinical Nutritional Biochemistry
- Track 10-2Role of Biochemistry in Nutrition
- Track 10-3Obesity
- Track 10-4Lipids
- Track 10-5Protein
- Track 10-6Vitamins and Minerals
- Track 10-7Nutrition Methodology
Food toxicology is based on the bioactive substances ' analysis and toxic effects as they occur in foods. Food toxicology is an individual discipline that assesses the effects of components of the diet's complex chemical matrix on the activities of toxic agents that may be natural endogenous products or may be introduced from contaminating organisms or food production, processing and preparation. Food toxicology is gaining vital attention as the food supply chain is increasing in origin worldwide and any contamination or toxicity can cause serious adverse health effects.
- Track 11-1Food waste disposals
- Track 11-2Food safety assessment
- Track 11-3Pesticide chemistry and toxicology
- Track 11-4Dose-response relationships
We have billions of bacteria in the digestive tract that are friendly the bacterial flora of each person can be as specific as fingerprints. Friendly bacteria help digest the food and effectively absorb nutrients. In a way, it is difficult to digest most components of our food as common — the bacteria digest it. Today's probiotic bacteria used in commercial products are largely members of the Lactobacillus and Bifid genera. Enteral nutrition generally refers to any feeding system that uses the tract of Gastro Intestinal (GI) to provide some or all of the caloric requirements of a person It may include a normal oral diet, the use of liquid supplements, or part or all of the daily requirements.
- Track 12-1Diets for enteral nutrition
- Track 12-2Complications of enteral nutrition
- Track 12-3Methods of delivering enteral nutrition
- Track 12-4Health benefits of probiotics
- Track 12-5Role of probiotic in allergic diseases
Food and Nutrition is the organization that gives the bodies strength. We need to provide an advanced source for extra nutrients in our bodies on a daily basis. Water is an essential nutritional element Also essential are carbohydrates, proteins, fats. To ensure good health, the conservation of essential vitamins and minerals is equally important. In pregnant women and adults over 50, vitamins such as vitamin D and minerals such as iron and calcium, as well as probable dietary supplements, are important to consider after suggesting foods to consume.
<ul class="\"list-group\"" style="\"box-sizing:" border-box;="" margin-top:="" 0px;="" margin-bottom:="" 20px;="" padding-left:="" border-radius:="" 4px;="" box-shadow:="" rgba(0,="" 0,="" 0.075)="" 0px="" 1px="" 2px;="" color:="" rgb(51,="" 51,="" 51);="" font-family:="" "helvetica="" neue",="" helvetica,="" arial,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 14px;\"="">
- Track 13-1Exercise, Nutrition and Health
- Track 13-2Nutritional Benefits
- Track 13-3Dietary Management
- Track 13-4Food and Cosmetic toxicology
- Track 13-5Food toxicology and microbiology Spoilage prevention and control
- Track 13-6Temperature Regulation and Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
There is a very broad area of research into the role of food in the cancer cycle. When research continues, diet plays a major role in cancer, it will become clearer. The American Institute for Cancer Research and the World Cancer Research Fund reported that 30-40% of all cancers can be avoided by healthy diets, physical activity, and correct body weight maintenance. For some particular cancers it is likely to be higher than this. Many nutritional and cancer study are reductionist; that is, a single food or nutrient was examined in relation to its effect on tumour formation / regression or some other endpoint of cancer
- Track 14-1Nutrition Care of the Cancer Patient
- Track 14-2Nutrition Therapy and benefits
- Track 14-3Nutrition and breast cancer
- Track 14-4Drugs dealing with Cancer cure
- Track 14-5Childhood Cancer
- Track 14-6Nutrition in cancer care
- Track 14-7Advances in Ovarian Cancer Research